- Get around 8 sets of college transcripts (considering you are applying to 8 universities) on the college letterhead with original stamp and signature of the college registrar or the principal. Enclose the transcripts in the college envelopes or normal white envelopes. At the back of the envelope get a stamp and signature across the flaps. (Stamp and signature across the flap are compulsory.)
- If you have graduated, get college attested photocopies of degree/provisional/passing certificate (whichever is available at the time of application). Include this certificate along with the transcripts without fail.
- Some American universities do not accept college transcripts. They require transcripts signed and sealed by the university. In that case, you must contact the transcript department of your university for issuing transcripts (include degree certificate). Each set should be signed, stamped and sealed in an envelope. Check with the university directly for requirements and the process.
- Some American universities require university attested mark sheets. In that case, you must get your mark sheets (including all backlog/year down mark sheets), and degree certificate attested from the university. Each set should be signed, stamped and sealed in an envelope. Check with the university directly for requirements and the process.
- If you have completed, a diploma before the degree you should take around 8 sets of diploma transcripts including the diploma certificate attested by college Registrar. Each set should be signed, stamped and sealed in an envelope.
- You must mention the date of issuance* on transcripts.
- You should include a write-up on the university and college too in the transcript envelope.
*- The date you get transcripts sealed and signed from the college
NOTE: You can use photocopies of the college letterhead, but make sure that the college stamp and the registrar's signature is in original on every page