Some books give you great techniques some give you great practice. We give you both.
- effective, time-tested techniques and introductory material - specially for the tough Verbal Section
- in-depth foundational material, including vocabulary learning techniques, a 500-word high-frequency wordlist and important roots
- Oak's Vocabulary custom-made Android phone, iPhone and PC-based app consisting of an audio-visual wordlist with 1500 frequent GRE® words and useful features like tagging of difficult words and revision of words through interactive quizzes and exercises
- Oak’s Test Prep - Customized practice sessions with elaborate explanation for every question. Detailed review at the end of the practice session. Track your progress using personalized dashboard.
- 'Higher Education in America', a book by Mr. Dilip Oak, which provides detailed information on the entire admissions procedure, funding, costs, the applications schedule and a dozen other useful facts
- package of 5 full-length online Revised GRE® practice tests with SCORE and test review and detailed feedback on your essays (charges - Rs. 500/- per test)
- one-on-one Analytical Writing appointments of 80 minutes each with trained counsellors who provide detailed feedback on your essays to improve your analysis and presentation skills (charges - Rs. 400/- per appointment). Appointments are subject to availability
- Admission Counseling for American universities